This chicken dish uses skinless boneless chicken (Chicken cut small) and tastes delicious. It's great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggies.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 1/2 lb. of broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken and add the broccoli florets.
- Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.