Country style ribs for meat lovers! Ready in 3 hrs and serves 6.
- 1 kilo pork loin ribs
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 bottles of Bock beer (20 cl each)
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Brown the pork in a lightly sprayed skillet on all sides (approx 7 minutes).
- Place the ribs in an oven proof pan and scatter the onions all around them.
- Pour in the beer and seal with a lid or tin foil.
- Bake at 375F until the pork is tender 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- Pour out the beer.
- Slather the pork with the BBQ sauce and bake uncovered for 1 more hour or until the meat is brown and the sauce is thick.