A fresh and healthy twist on the Caesar salad with flavourful mustard glazed pork.
- 4 lean pork escalopes or loin steaks (trimmed of any fat)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of ¼ lemon
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 50g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 apples, unpeeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 baby romaine lettuces (about 300g/11oz), leaves separated and large ones roughly torn
- Brush the pork with 2 tsp of the mustard and set aside. In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients, except the lettuce, with some seasoning. Top with the leaves but don’t mix together yet.
- Griddle or grill the pork for 3-4 mins on each side, until cooked through and golden, then allow to rest for 1 min. Slice the pork then toss with the salad and dressing, combining everything well.