What kid doesn’t love chicken nuggets and fries? This baked version of popular fast food dishes is soon to be a family favorite!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into desired size of nuggets
- 1 c. Panko crumbs or bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- ranch dressing, BBQ sauce and/or honey mustard sauce
- french fries
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place beaten egg in one cereal bowl and bread crumbs in another cereal bowl. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet and spray the rack with cooking spray. Dip one piece of chicken into the egg and then into the crumbs, coating it evenly on all sides. Place it on prepared rack and repeat with the rest of the chicken. Lightly spray the chicken with olive oil cooking spray.
- Spray another cookie sheet with cooking spray and place the french fries on it in a single layer.
- Place the chicken nuggets and the french fries in the oven together and bake for 20 minutes, turning the fries once about halfway through the baking process. Then take the chicken out and put the fries in for about 10 more minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- When the fries are done, sprinkle with salt and serve with the chicken nuggets. Dip in sauces and enjoy!