Baking low and slow is the secret to these fall-off-the-bone oven baked ribs.
- 1 kg loin ribs
- 1/2 tsp season salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, coarse ground
- 1/2-1 c bbq sauce, your choice
- Preheat oven to 340 °F / 170 °C.
- Rinse ribs. Make several slits through the membrane on the backside of the ribs. Cut slab in half if needed to fit in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Season ribs front and back with salt & pepper or your choice of rub ingredients.
- Place slab(s) in baking pan and cover tightly with foil. Bake at 340 °F / 170 °C for 1 1/2 hours or longer until done.
- Remove foil; Add BBQ sauce and bake uncovered an additional 20-30 minutes.