A delicious dessert to complete your dinner!
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Iodized Salt
- 4 Grade A Large Eggs
- 5 Tbsp, Melted Butter
- 4 Chopped Bananas
- To Taste Chocolate Syrup
- In a blender, blend milk, flour, salt and eggs for 15-20 seconds. Add butter and continue blending until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for at least one hour. When ready to make, pre-heat a small skillet on medium heat.
- Pour enough batter in the pan to coat the bottom of the skillet. Cover for a few minutes, until the edges start turning brown.
- Use a butter knife or spatula to remove crepe from pan. Set on a dish to cool. Meanwhile, cut one banana into slices.
- Fill the crepe with banana slices and fold over. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the crepe and serve!