These avocados are loaded up with the BEST taco meat, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and a dollop of sour cream. Perfect for an easy lunch or light dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 3 avocados halved
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- ¼ cup lettuce shredded
This is such an easy dish to make. All that’s needed is to slice the avocado in half, remove the pit, use a spoon to scoop out a little of the avocado to create a larger crater. Then just load up the avocado halves with your taco toppings of choice!
- Add the ground beef to a medium-size saucepan. Cook over medium heat until browned.
- Drain the grease and add the seasonings and the tomato sauce. Stir to combine. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the pit from the halved avocados. Load the crater left from the pit with the taco meat. Top with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro and sour cream.
- If you want to make a larger area in the avocado for the toppings, spoon out some of the avocado and set aside to make guacamole! Then fill with toppings.
Serve with some Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice