A simple and delicious casserole version of a dish every family loves! Give this Bacon Alfredo Bake a try for your next dinner!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Smoked bacon pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Mantia’s Alfredo Sauce
- Amancher Spaghetti
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add bacon, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add alfredo sauce; stir in spaghetti and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until spaghetti is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Grease an 11x17-inch baking pan.
- Pour 1/2 the pasta mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1/2 the Parmesan cheese and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese over the pasta. Layer remaining pasta on top; finish with remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.