Delicious Southwestern flavors of a taco are made quick and easy in this one-skillet recipe! Super quick weeknight meal!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 1/4 oz package Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 2 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 3 Red or Yellow Peppers
- Cook the ground beef on large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
- After about 10 minutes, drain the fat from the skillet. Add the taco seasoning and water to the skillet. Allow the seasoning to simmer in the mixture for about 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Add a 1/2 cup of beef mixture onto a wrap, then top with cheese, salsa and peppers. Roll the tortilla up and tuck in the ends.