The best Smoked Ham and Pear Salad recipe you will ever find
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
- 3/4 pound lettuce (baby)
- 2 pears (cored and cut into thin wedges)
- 1/2 pound smoked ham (sliced)
- rye bread (to serve)
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey. Season with salt and black pepper. Gradually whisk in the oil. Stir in the spring onions.
- Toss the lettuce, pears and ham in a bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Serve with rye bread.