This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. It’s fall-apart tender, juicy and delicious! Great for lunch or add coleslaw to complete an easy dinner.... enjoy!
- 3-4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Italian Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Bottle Honey BBQ Sauce
- Place 3-4 chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- Mix together BBQ Sauce, Italian Dressing, Brown Sugar and Worcestershire Sauce in a bowl. Whisk until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture over chicken. Cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 5 hours.
- Shred using 2 forks and serve on Hamburger Buns.