Simple, tasty breakfast burritos you can make quickly and eat on the run.
- 2 cans (4.6 oz each) vienna sausages, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Yellow onion
- 3 Eggs
- 1 can (16 oz each) traditional refried beans
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, Pure
- 8 Flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add sausages and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and onion is tender. Add eggs and scramble until set.
- To assemble, lay warm tortillas on flat surface. Divide beans equally and spread across center of each tortilla. Top with scrambled egg mixture and cheese.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style. Serve immediately.
Tip: Serve with sour cream or salsa, if desired.