Your breakfast just got easier, faster and more satisfying. This healthy breakfast recipe is full of protein, omega-3s and fibre to regulate blood sugar and keep you fuller, longer.
- 2 cups of Muesli (see special)
- 3 cups of unsweetened coconut milk, or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup currants
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- a squeeze of fresh lemon
- raw cacao
- coconut flakes
- 2 yellow bananas
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning top with raw cacao, more coconut flakes and sliced banana.