Freshen Up Your Home with our Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring cleaning doesn't have to be tough. Tackle your cleaning little by little until you're happy with the results.
We like making a list to check off the tasks one by one.
Is your home feeling stuffy? Before you tackle your spring cleaning, add a few Air Fresheners to your home to bring instant freshness.
We've got a variety of different brands we carry in our assortment, like Febreze, GLO, Amanhecer, Glaye and others.
Did you know vinegar can clean a variety of different places in your home? Scroll through a few of our favorite ways to use vinegar to kick your spring cleaning off on the right foot!
Ingredients: Kurtz Vinegar, Sandwich Bags
1. Fill a sandwich bag with water.
2. Place bag around the shower head submerging it in vinegar. Adhere to shower using a rubber band and let sit overnight.
3. Rinse the shower head.
Ingredients: Kurtz Vinegar, Water, Sponge
1. Place 1 cup water and 1 cup vinegar in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Heat in microwave for 4-8 minutes. After time, let sit for another 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove bowl with oven mitts. Dip a sponge in the water and vinegar mixture and wipe down the microwave.
Ingredients: Kurtz Vinegar, Water, Baking Soda, Old Toothbrush
1. In a spray bottle, mix 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup water.
2. In a separate bowl, make a paste using baking soda and water. Use an old toothbrush to work paste into grout lines.
3. Spray the area down with the water/vinegar solution.
4. After paste begins to bubble, use your toothbrush to scrub away soap scum. Rinse with warm water.
Ingredients: Kurtz Vinegar, Water
1. Drain coffee pot of all liquid.
2. Fill reservoir with 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water.
3. Brew water mixture like normal including a clean coffee filter. Halfway through the brewing process, turn off the machine. Let sit for 20-25 minutes. Turn coffee maker back on to finish brewing.
4. Brew clean water mixture with a new coffee filter twice.
Ingredients: Kurtz Vinegar, Water, Spray Bottle, Orange Rind
1. Place rinds in a lidded jar. When over half the jar is filled with citrus rinds, fill jar with white distilled vinegar. Let sit for at least 2 weeks to infuse.
2. Strain vinegar mixture and discard rinds.
3. Mix 1/3 part vinegar and 2/3 part water in a spray bottle.