Recipe by: SaveMore Food Stores
- 6 hamburger rolls
- Salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pack of cheese slices, such as swiss, cheddar, or american, optional
- topping of your choice such as pickles and/or onions, for serving
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Brush both sides of each burger with some oil, and season with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Place the burgers on the grill grate, and cook for about 2/3 minutes
- Flip the burgers and add a slice of cheese (optional), and cook, undisturbed, until the burgers are browned, the cheese is melted, and the meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes more for medium-well doneness.
- Grill the rolls till crispy
- Place the burgers on rolls and serve with your favourite toppings and sauces.